Accessibility mode is enabled

Skip to Top / Tab to View Menu Options
Skip to Left Navigation / Tab to View Content

Contact Us

Sacramento City Hall
915 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814

Call 311 for information in City limits. 
Call 916.264.5011 outside the City.

For specific questions/concerns:

City Org Chart
For a list of all City Departments and Department Directors, download the City Org Chart.

ADA Program
Call 916-808-8795, TTY 916-808-5707, or visit their website 

Building Permits & Planning Applications
Contact our Community Development Department.

Department Directors
See our Departments Directors page for contacts, addresses, and phone numbers.

Documents in an Alternate Formats
Call 311 in the City, or 916-264-5011 outside, or email your request.

Graffiti Report or City Code Violations
Use our online form or call 311 in the City, or 916-264-5011 outside the City.

Mayor or City Council
Call 916-808-5407 or visit their pages.

Request an Official City Seal or Photo
Contact our Public Information Office.

Website Feedback
Contact our Website Administrator.

Whistleblower Hotline
Report online or call toll-free 1-888-245-8859.

For All Other Questions
Call 311 (outside the City, call 916-264-5011), or email your request to us.